WelcomeTo My World

Saturday 30 April 2011

A.A.A FEEDBACK !!


A.A.A. represents Juvenile defendants, children waived into Adult court rooms and held to an adult standard. this message was sent to us via twitter - "I see your about all kids but your site leans towards black children. Im not saying anything is wrong, it's a red flag for my cause-son" I would like to say clearly we take no one's side but the child's be it black, white.


MSGS


I wrote to so many org etc justice for juveniles etc, NADA just more phamplets about how their brains are full functioning. GEE. YA THINK!
Direct message sent by LIVEFEED (@LIVEFEED2012) to you (@Advocates4kids) on Apr 30, 8:51 AM.


second thing I learned. No one that is part of a group that is about black causes is going to help my son, Not capitalist whites either
Direct message sent by LIVEFEED (@LIVEFEED2012) to you (@Advocates4kids) on Apr 30, 8:47 AM.


I have learned. No one that is about the black cause is going to help my son, Not to say they don't have good reason to have these causes.
Direct message sent by LIVEFEED (@LIVEFEED2012) to you (@Advocates4kids) on Apr 30, 8:46 AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment