WelcomeTo My World

Saturday 12 May 2012

humanity !



A very good friend sent me this link check this out if you believe in humanity. When we come back to Detroit in October we are going to visit there and catch up and chat with the homeless community. I think it is a sad situation that people who are human beings have to live like this not in this day and age should this still be going on,where is the support for these people living in this situation. Yes I know some of them choose to live on the streets but not all of them choose to live this way,this can make it so depressing for these individuals . I also cant get my head around many for closures and empty properties I have taken lots of photographs when I was out in the States ,I know there are certain Organisations that are rallying and being a voice AKA Anonymous and a few more are out there. I met this one guy who used to ask for a dollar most mornings I used to sit and watch him while I was in the car and it struck me one morning at a bus stop with his partner who is pregnant that this is where they lived, I cannot believe that we live in the year 2012 and there is Agencies Outreach workers people in the Government sit back and watch this go on what is the Government doing to combat what is going on with the homeless in their own back yard. "
http://www.inside-voices.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment