WelcomeTo My World

Saturday 3 November 2012

“I may not have walked in your shoes"


“I may not have walked in your shoes, I may not have been through everything you’ve gone through, I may not always know the right words to say, I may not have been where you’ve been, I may not have lived your life and I may not even always exactly understand what it is that you’re facing or dealing with, but one thing I know for sure is that anything you go through in life, anytime you need me, I will be right there for you every step of the way in this journey of life and that together we can get through anything because I will never stop believing in you or having faith in you, I will never give up on you, I will never stop fighting for you and with you on life’s battlefield, and I won’t just walk away either for I see in you everything you don’t see in yourself all the time and to me, you’re more then just an ordinary person in this world. To me, you’re someone extraordinary, an inspiration, a fighter, a hero, a survivor, and I will always be here to remind you of just how truly amazing you are!” — Jenna Kandyce Linch 
Copyright © Jenna Kandyce Linch

No comments:

Post a Comment