WelcomeTo My World

Sunday 24 February 2013

A Prostitute's Story - What Life is Really Like





"I started selling drugs at first and then I went and did a double date with a girl. I made $300 in like 15 minutes and so I was like, 'Whoa, I'm in the wrong profession,'" Nancy recalled.

Nancy talked on a chilly February night while standing just off Union Avenue waiting for customers. She spoke to a reporter, a photographer and volunteers for Magdalene Hope, a group that reaches out to help prostitutes."*

In prostitution regulation, many things come into consideration, such as whether it should be legal or if prostitutes are safe. But what is a prostitute's life really like? "Nancy" tells her life story of standing on a corner. Cenk Uygur and Ana Kasparian discuss.

*Read more from Huffington Post:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02...

No comments:

Post a Comment