WelcomeTo My World

Thursday 18 April 2013

“Where do I go from here?


 
“Where do I go from here? The one question that always comes to mind when we face a setback in our lives that is totally unexpected, that we were not prepared for or that we did not plan on happening. Whenever that question comes to mind, my answer is always, “I’ll continue to go where I have always gone, forward in life, the only way to go in life. I’ll pick up right where I left off and keep moving on, not looking back but keeping my chin up and my eyes ahead on the road that lies before me.” It’s common for us to put the blame on ourselves when someone in our life hurts us, it’s common for us to think that somehow we have done something wrong even when the other person is wrong, but always remember, it’s not your fault and you are not responsible for the way others treat you. You are only responsible for the way you react to them and how you respond in return. Life is all about changes but it’s how you deal with those changes and how you view those changes that will ultimately determine where you go next. Changes are opportunities to grow, build and learn from in life. Look at changes as lessons that are teaching you more about yourself and showing you there are different routes in life to take for just because you start out on one road in life doesn’t mean you have to stay on that road. Pave a new path for yourself as you let your heart guide you and your faith and hope lead you to new, undiscovered places in your life.”

Jenna Kandyce Linch

Copyright © Jenna Kandyce Linch

No comments:

Post a Comment