WelcomeTo My World

Wednesday 8 January 2014

We must not be silent




IMAGINE YOU ARE arrested on lies like a witch in the dark ages. Nothing you say or do makes any difference to the Verdict... GUILTY

Imagine your children being abducted,starved,tortured& interrogated against you. Imagine prison for 33 years INNOCENT.

AND NOW you could be free BUT you have NO MONEY to pay for a decent attorney to represent your case. Please help with a donation no matter how small so I can FIGHT FOR JUSTICE!! "We just want what is right. We never had a real trial-just a witch hunt trial full of racism and no shred of evidence. Our children stolen and used against us. I want my life back. I want my heart to heal. I want to taste life again. Thank you"

WATCH this and open your heart.

Your donation will pay for an attorney.

I want my life back.

Is being Indian, still a crime in this country??

You may also send a check, made out to the National Center for Reason and Justice or NCRJ to:

The National Center for Reason and Justice
POB 191101
Roxbury MA 02119

please quote 'ROUSE CASE' with your payment

Again, thank you.

We are a 501(c)(3) organization. Your donation is tax-deductible. You will receive a receipt in the mail.

Some people just can't contribute, financially, but that doesn't mean you can't help! If you'd pass this campaign onto your friends on Facebook, Twitter and Linked In, and ask them to support the book, I'd be eternally grateful! You never know who you might help by way of a simple "share.
--

No comments:

Post a Comment