WelcomeTo My World

Thursday 3 July 2014

Oliver Campbell Justiceforollie



My friend wrote two letters on my behalf. One to the minister of state for justice and civil liberties, Simon Hughes MP, and one to Ben Gummer MP my constituencey MP for Ipswich Suffolk. They were written and sent on 17th February 2014 and the 4th March 2014 respectively. To this day four and a half months later I nor my friend have had either an acknowledgement of receipt or a reply. If you are as disgusted as we are then please write a short email to both these MPs on my behalf and ask why they haven't replied to or acknowledged receipt of these letters. You can read the letters my website at www.Justice4ollie.com To email Simon Hughes MP the address is Simon@simhughes.org.uk and to contact Ben Gummer MP the address is ben.gummr.mp@parliament.uk or to www.bengumner com. Thank you for supporting my campaign for justice. Please send a short email to both these MPs and DEMAND they do something to have ny case referred to the court of appeal so l can finally achieve justice after almost 25 years. Best Wishes Oliver Campbell

http://justice4ollie.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment